The Yamaha YC8 wide-range compact assembly mounting module maintains the high levels of mounting accuracy and ease of operation that Yamaha surface mounters are known for while adding the capacity to mount heavier components. These SMT components are e.g., power modules used in today’s electric (EV) and hybrid (HV) automobiles as well as larger mounting components such as the shielding cases used in smartphones and tablet devices. Even assembly components like large connectors that require high-load pressure mounting (pressure insertion) can be assembled.
Features of YC8
- Assembly module with maximum components size: W 100 x L 100 mm, heights: 45 mm
- Capable heavy components placement up to 1 kg; supports press fitting of components
- Compact machine width of 880 mm allows for more efficient use of factory floor space
- Utilizes the ATS15 automatic tray supply unit capable of handling up to 15 trays
- Compatible with the “SS feeder” and “ZS feeder”
|Applicable PCB||L 50 x W 50 mm to L 330 x W 360 mm (note 1)|
|Mounting accuracy||Absolute accuracy (μ + 3σ): +/- 0.05 mm/QFP
Repeatability (3σ): +/- 0.03 mm/QFP
|Mounting capability||2.5 sec/component (cycle time from a pickup to mounting with recognition)|
|Applicable components||4 x 4 mm to 100 x 100 mm (note 2)
(Some components larger than 45 x 45 mm ane conditional)
Maximum components heights 45 mm
Maximum payload 1 kg
||Tape reel: max. 28 types (8 mm width)
Tray: max. 15 trays
|Power supply||3-phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416 V +/- 10% 50/60 Hz|
|Air supply source||0.45 MPa or more, in clean, dry states|
||L 880 x W 1,440 x H 1,445 mm (main unit only)
L 880 x W 1,755 x H 1,500 mm (when ATS15 is installed)
|Weight||Approx. 1,000 kg (main unit only)
ATS15: approx. 120 kg
|1) Please consult us separately for maximum board sizes.
2) Consult us separately regarding component sizes outside the specifications.
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.