The Yamaha YSM10 is the Compact High-speed SMT modular mounter achieving the world’s fastest mounting speed and also the fastest versatility in its class! Yamaha has managed to incorporate the best capabilities of 3 previous machine models into 1 new platform. The perfect pick & place machine for all printed circuit boards.
Features of YSM10
- 46,000 CPH world leading* 1-beam/1-head class, entry model surface mounter
- Speed achieving the world’s fastest* mounting capacity and increases of 25% or more on conventional models
- HM head adopted with new scan camera for broader range of component size compatibility
- Scalability for flexibly adjust to production site requirements
- Enhanced functionality to provide for table production
* World’s fastest surface mounter in the 1-Beam, 1-Head Class in comparison of mounting capacity (CPH) under optimal conditions. January 10, 2017, Yamaha Motor data.
||L 510 x W 460 mm to L 50 x W 50 mm
* Option: Up to L 610 mm available
||HM Head (10 Nozzle) Spec.||HM5 Head (5 Nozzle) Spec.|
|46,000 CPH (The Company’s optimum conditions)||31,000 CPH (The Company’s optimum conditions)|
||03015-W 55 x L 100mm (divided recognition for over W 45mm), H: 15mm or less
* Multi camera requirement (optional) for components over 6.5mm in height, or over 12mm square in size
||± 0.035 mm (± 0.025 mm) Cpk ≧ 1.0 (3 σ)|
||Setting Plate : Max 96 types (8 mm width tape feeder conversion)
Tray : 15 types (sATS 15 equipment, Max, JEDEC)
||3-phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416 V ± 10 % 50/60 Hz|
||0.45MPa or more, clean and dry state|
||L 1,254 x W 1,440 x H 1,445 mm (excluding protrusions)|
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.