The Yamaha YSP20 D x D printer is a high-speed and high-precision stencil printer for all different board sizes. The unique PSC (Print Stability Control) system is one of the multiple functions that are all inside this YSP20 compact unit.
Features of YSP20
- High speed & multi functions stencil printer surpass all previous limits!
- Super high-speed printing process in 5 sec/cycle
- Positioning repeatability 3σ: +/- 0.005 mm
- Handles large PCBs of L 510 x W 460 mm
- Large stencils front & rear max. 750 x 750 mm
|Applicable PCB||L 510 x W 460 mm to L 50 x W 50 mm|
|Printing head||3S head (3S: swing single squeegee)
Double squeegee head (option)
|Printing accuracy||Positioning repeatability (6σ) : +/- 0.010 mm|
|Cycle time||8 sec (standard printing: under optimum condition, except for printing time)|
|Applicable stencil size||L 750 x W 750 mm, L 736 x W 736 mm, L 750 x W 650 mm,
L 650 x W 550 mm, L 600 x W 550 mm (option),
L 550 x W 650 mm (option), L 584 x W 584 mm (option)
|Power supply||Single-phase AC 200/208/220/230 V +/- 20 V 50/60 Hz|
|Air supply source||0.45 MPa or more, in clean, dry state|
|External dimension||L 1,130 x W 1,760 x H 1,370 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 1,100 kg|
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.